Moustache
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moustache

Moustache. Combat Arms Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imrawring >:O
Admin
Imrawring >:O

imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships. Empty
PostSubject: imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships.   imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:55 pm

I should do this Very Happy
k well im 15, im from montreal.
I enjoy long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
Back to top Go down
https://moustacheclan.forumotion.com
IGotTheBeer
Admin
IGotTheBeer

imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships. Empty
PostSubject: Re: imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships.   imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:43 pm

First time I read it, I thought it said "Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall ruin this clan". Your older than me, nub. D:
Back to top Go down

imrawring's super duper Introduction to my clan members that i respect and shall care for in the future, I hope I will serve you well as do you to I. Alongside IGotTheBeer we shall run this clan as the basis of each of our friendships.
Page 1 of 1