Moustache
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moustache

Moustache. Combat Arms Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My app. O:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xFirex

My app. O: Empty
PostSubject: My app. O:   My app. O: I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:27 pm

Ingame name: IsamuRukario
KDR: .82 ( I failed horribly in the past, and my deaths are too high to catch up to. :C I'm gonna be getting NX and a K/D reset soon though. Very Happy )
Age: 12 ( Turning 13 in July, I sound alot older than I really am though. :\ I'm no squeaky toy. :p )
Skype (have it or willing to download): I have it.
Reason for application: I've been looking for a clan for quite some time, and I saw imrawring saying Moustache. was recruiting, so I decided to check it out. Very Happy
Muffins or cookies: Too hard to choose. D:
Combat style: I'm mostly a sniper, although I do buy ARs and SMGs from time to time. :p
Experience with the game ( how long have yo been playing): I've been playing since Open Beta, really. I've took long breaks from the game though from time to time.
Activeness(how often are you on): It depends, sometimes once every two weeks, sometimes every day. I switch games sometimes, but if my app is accepted I'll be on alot more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sieleo

Sieleo

PostSubject: Re: My app. O:   My app. O: I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:42 pm

I'm not an admin (yet) so I can't accept it, but I'm sure Rawr will accept it soon.
-Insert's IGotTheBeer's Welcome Bear pic here-
Back to top Go down
Imrawrin

PostSubject: Re: My app. O:   My app. O: I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:53 am

The app is to prove you have an iq of more than jello (30) welcome abord! Apply in-game and I'll accept. May I remind you we are a friendly legit clan so I don't want no back talk fool! XD nice to see people using the site >•>
Back to top Go down
Imrawring >:O
Admin
Imrawring >:O

PostSubject: Re: My app. O:   My app. O: I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:59 am

Imrawrin wrote:
The app is to prove you have an iq of more than jello (30) welcome abord! Apply in-game and I'll accept. May I remind you we are a friendly legit clan so I don't want no back talk fool! XD nice to see people using the site >•>
I was too lazy to sign in so yea this is my message
Back to top Go down
https://moustacheclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My app. O:   My app. O: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My app. O:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moustache :: Public :: Welcome Center :: Applications-
Jump to: